Perfect Mod Fox

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
No such thing. Could only get a 93 Cobra in Teal, Red or Black :ford:

Not true, well maybe. My neighbor had one. ( Unless he made it that way and told everyone it was a cobra. ) Everyone thought it was a cobra. It had the all the marks of one.

None the less, what he had was a light blue color with gray trim. I will ask him now if it really is a Cobra.

You might be right. I googled it and dont see a blue one. It kind of looked like this one in this link, but it was blue with gray trim on bottom.

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/fe...ang_gt_silver_fox_twin_turbo_fox/viewall.html

deviantlx

TCG Elite Member
Apr 20, 2008
Not true, well maybe. My neighbor had one. ( Unless he made it that way and told everyone it was a cobra. ) Everyone thought it was a cobra. It had the all the marks of one.

None the less, what he had was a light blue color with gray trim. I will ask him now if it really is a Cobra.

You might be right. I googled it and dont see a blue one. It kind of looked like this one in this link, but it was blue with gray trim on bottom.

1990 Mustang GT Silver Fox Twin-Turbo Fox - 5.0 Mustang & Super Fords Magazine

it is true. those are the only three colors in 1993. no light blue.

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
I dont think I even have a gif to express my sincere desire to drive that car :eek3:

test_zps30c64dd7.gif

209_the-rock-smiling.gif

Best I can do with limited resources. Absolutely well done fox body

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info