Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
My opinion has been the same. I thought it looked like shit in renderings...I thought it looked like shit in press pics, it looked like shit in regular pics and it did not look good in person. At least you cant say im inconsistent.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
The C4 was one of the worst Corvettes ever made. GM didn’t even engineer or manufacture the LT5. The engine is similar to the V6 in the SHO. Great engine put into a mediocre car/chassis.

This... The C4 is a turd. The ZR1 is an awesome car but the C4 is just a wretched turd. How can anyone take something that once housed the Cross-Fire injection 200hp V8 seriously?

I'd take a 1997 C5 with 1/2" panel gaps and 2" thick seats over a C4 and ZR1 vs C7... No contest. C7 all the way.

I'm not sure why there's so much hate for the C7. GM finally makes it an all around contender and all the old's come out with passionate hate.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
The tech and performance is there...but it is ugly. I'm not gonna praise the car's appearance simply b/c GM finally decided to fix the glaring issues its had over the years. Its ALWAYS had the performance behind it, but it was lacking in looks (subjective - I always liked them) and overall quality (subjective but no one is gonna deny it).

GM took a severe gamble changing the design and for me, its failed. The car is not good looking. I can respect the reasons for all the harsh lines and holes (wind tunnel shit, just like the GTR) but they beat it with an ugly stick while it was in there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info