Mar 3, 2006
Algonquin
bad company

1009326_10151687224705926_949876022_o.jpg

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Mar 3, 2006
Algonquin
You guys are killin me lol..... I may have hidden in a barn while the bimmer rider ended up hiding behind a dumpster in a school parking lot hahaha.

If the road looks too good to be true to be reckless on, and go all out, it prolly is. Cops know to hide at that crest or up that on ramp to get you. Lesson learned and jail time averted.

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Feb 2, 2009
Schaumburg
Ive seen cops chilling on those folding fabric chairs with radar guns before on Lake st. Hiding in the trees! About half a mile past that is four squad cars >:|

I tried to find a better photo but I couldn't seem to. I read that these are/will be implemented soon. Not sure how they work exactly though:

Radar-300x171.jpg

Radar built into the side railing ftl

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Mar 3, 2006
Algonquin
BMW S1000rr FTW. Loooooooove that bike, plus it's just ridiculously fast. Nothing like a stock bike that has 190 hp and goes through the quarter in 9 seconds.

Plus I remember reading the trap in the quarter was like 150 mph.... WUT.

Its a NASTY machine! We traded bikes, and with at quickshifter, I felt like a pro rider banging through the gears, simply amazing.

Ive seen cops chilling on those folding fabric chairs with radar guns before on Lake st. Hiding in the trees! About half a mile past that is four squad cars >:|

I tried to find a better photo but I couldn't seem to. I read that these are/will be implemented soon. Not sure how they work exactly though:

Radar-300x171.jpg

paintball gun is your friend....

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire

Radar-300x171.jpg

From my understanding, and don't hold me to this, but I heard that these are actually observing traffic patterns and it's not a radar. But who's to say they won't do that. :dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info