Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Awesome awesome vid...slightly marred by a lack of Eagles car, or Jims car...or Toms car...or a lot of TCG cars....I saw Skeezer, Brian and Carter...I think Panda...obviously KJ and Kevin, that was definitely sweet to get its own part in the vid for sure...

I also saw quite a few TCG members walking around at various points in the vid.

Again, cool vid...letdown by the lack of certain cars.

EDIT: Is this missing Sunday? Maybe thats why. If anyone ran Sunday, can you speak up if you show up in the vid?

EDIT 2: Blake confirmed its both days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5ke8tSJFlI

wannaGOFAST

Regular
Oct 29, 2012
We do the best we can regarding coverage of everyone's cars given the length of the video and our budget with the film company. It's impossible to fit every single vehicle in that raced...as we all know. Also, we have to be careful with music rights when it comes to Youtube. Hence why our music has to get creative sometimes.

This isn't meant to cover the whole event but rather to give an overall experience of what took place!

Regardless, we hope everyone can appreciate what we put together!

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
waaaaaaaait what lol

That's what someone on LS Nations Facebook page was saying in an image comment. Dude crashed his helicopter, walked away unscathed, then just dug a big ass hole. I can't verify the story, but there was a big section of turned over dirt back behind the hangars when we were out there in the fall.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info