Help stop me

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Tell me why I should not put a bid on this. Please Im about to make some moves that may or may not effect my sons chance at a college education. lol

Cadillac : CTS CTS-V in Cadillac | eBay Motors

:noes::noes:

Aren't you guys looking to get out of your condo though? I thought I remember you saying you guys were also still in a condo.

In order to get approved for the loan I need to get out of the condo and into a house, I have to pay off the G8. I wouldn't think you'd want a new car payment if you're looking to get out of a condo. It blows having to pay it all off now, but I had less than a year left on it anyway. But there was a $40k difference in the loan if I didn't pay it off. $40k can get a bit more house.

For me, if it came between a new car, and a bigger place...I'd take the bigger place.

/old fart rant off

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Aren't you guys looking to get out of your condo though? I thought I remember you saying you guys were also still in a condo.

In order to get approved for the loan I need to get out of the condo and into a house, I have to pay off the G8. I wouldn't think you'd want a new car payment if you're looking to get out of a condo. It blows having to pay it all off now, but I had less than a year left on it anyway. But there was a $40k difference in the loan if I didn't pay it off. $40k can get a bit more house.

For me, if it came between a new car, and a bigger place...I'd take the bigger place.

/old fart rant off

Nice, thats what i needed, back to reality. ugh, being a responsible adult blows.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info