It was good seeing all the old faces

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Ive been out of the game for over 2 years now. It was quite refreshing to see some familiar faces: mook, greasy, eagle, heavykevy, smug, Dan Joy, Bru, Carter, DD, KJ, Mike K

and putting names to faces even though we didnt actually talk : SleeperLS, Csurane, ZXMustang (i was at the end of the 1/2 mile on saturday creepin in lawn chains. your vette was parked right on us around 3pm?)

I had a blasty blast and an epic farmers tan. :jg:

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Good to see you too man. Was sorry we didn't see the cobra there! WTF son!???

Yea its still at Deans Performance.

Hans is a few MONTHS backed up. He was able to take the car anyways and squeeze it in between the others who were there before me. He was in a bind if i wanted it done by the 1/2 mile event. That would be unfair to the people before me, so I told him no, and to take his time.

Im in no rush :jg: I just want it done by fall for some cool night racing at GLD

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Ive been out of the game for over 2 years now. It was quite refreshing to see some familiar faces: mook, greasy, eagle, heavykevy, smug, Dan Joy, Bru, Carter, DD, KJ, Mike K

and putting names to faces even though we didnt actually talk : SleeperLS, Csurane, ZXMustang (i was at the end of the 1/2 mile on saturday creepin in lawn chains. your vette was parked right on us around 3pm?)

I had a blasty blast and an epic farmers tan. :jg:

Yeah that was me and carter catching some racing when we were tired of running.

chry*bmb

You're a waste of my gas...
Apr 16, 2008
TN
Im sorry we didnt make it out there period. Just too much against us. Family stuff besides car stuff, but family comes first.

We were hoping to at least come out Sunday, but there was just no way. Sucks to lose that money, but that's what this crap has turned out to be. I don't even know why I try anymore, lol.

Sorry to have missed ya'll :(

chry*bmb

You're a waste of my gas...
Apr 16, 2008
TN
i wasn't there on sunday, but on saturday it was nice seeing everyone again. but after driving up to the area 3 weekends in a row, i think im taking a break. lol. next time i come up, im wearing my TCG shirt along with a name tag that has my username on it. haha

The idea with a username "nametag" gets MY vote!! I can't remember squat anymore!! You've got my vote!! My kids add +3 to that :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info