What are some easily modded 4 door cars? (Besides GTP's)

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
So after reading some great 3800 threads I was trying to think of a list of cars LIKE the grand prix GTP's that are easy to mod to make into low 13 second, high 12 second cars that are sort of sleepers (and also cheap) I like the 4 door sleeper effect, obviously the M90/3800 was pretty easy to make power out of and do that which was why people liked them.

Anyone want to add to the list of cars you can mod and buy for under 10K these days (used obviously).

So far other things that come to mind are Evo's and Civics lol.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Whoops, missed that stipulation.

Still though, basically anything that came from the factory supercharged or turbocharged is going to be relatively easy to mod.

Under 10k is pretty difficult because it limits you to older cars in a time where few of them came from the factory with forced inductions. The 3800 was pretty unique in that aspect, at least as far as run of the mill cars go.

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
Hahahaha love some responses. This is why I was having a hard time with this list, I figured it would be easy to compare 3800 4-door cars to something else but it's a short list it seems for the best "bang for buck" modding. Even going up to like 15K doesn't yield much. Like Mook pointed out G8's are all in the 20's, 335's are 20+ unless you find an 07 with like 100K+ miles which I would never want for reliability purposes. You can still find 06 and 07 GTP's with less than 70K on them for 6-8 grand.

I know you can always go down the LS1/LS4/LS6 and also mustang path but I think 4 doors are way more interesting when modded properly. 3800's fit the bill.

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John

^ I'm guessing WRX?

Mike K is the new sickmint.

GARGLE GARGLE GARGLE "BMW!!!" GARGLE GARGLE

Now he just needs to buy gold. :rofl:

G8 would be a nice option. You also have the Chargers and if you want to go a little older, Magnums.

Marauder with an Eaton swap. There are many Marauders around for less than $10k.

I like these, although how easy do chargers respond to mods?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info