Best Super Cheap Beater Car w/ Amazing Gas Mileage

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
No such thing as a car for under $1,000. You might be able to purchase for $1,000 but you will need another grand or two for repairs.

The cheapest cars I found when looking were the ones that most people did not want. Ugly station wagons and high mileage grand parent rides usually had the lowest prices.

Donnie

Ethanol Junkie.
Jan 31, 2012
Uranus, Sol System
No such thing as a car for under $1,000. You might be able to purchase for $1,000 but you will need another grand or two for repairs.

The cheapest cars I found when looking were the ones that most people did not want. Ugly station wagons and high mileage grand parent rides usually had the lowest prices.

Incorrect.

Saturn S-Series.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I know ware there is a 02ish impala 3.4 for 800 bucks I don't know anything about the 3.4 but for under 500 bucks that could be a 3.8 swap and get 30ish mpg, body is mint interior is good, or if you need even better gas mileage I'd look for a geo metro can be had for super cheap and get close to 50mpg in the manual version

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Thanks for all of the input guys! Right now I am at a 1/2 tank in the Mustang with a mind blowing 82 miles on the tank. :lmao:

Wolfe I will let you know about that Civic and changing the belt setup on my car blows major ass.

I could give 2 shits about what kinds of car it is, as long as it runs consistenly, gets good gas mileage, and the inside is not gross.

BlizzardTC

its dark and i hear laughing
Aug 22, 2010
Matteson
Thanks for all of the input guys! Right now I am at a 1/2 tank in the Mustang with a mind blowing 82 miles on the tank. :lmao:

Wolfe I will let you know about that Civic and changing the belt setup on my car blows major ass.

I could give 2 shits about what kinds of car it is, as long as it runs consistenly, gets good gas mileage, and the inside is not gross.

:eek3:

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city

god damn are you running e85 or just wot everyware lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info