New Ride

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Picked up a used 2012 Chrysler 300 Limited earlier this week. Interior is mint but the exterior is decent. Some minor scuffs on rear bumper and lots of bug stains and rock chips on front bumper. Worked out a deal with the dealership to touch up the front bumper, not expecting much but something is better than nothing. I got a good deal on it due to these small issues with the bumpers. Must have been on the highway a lot. Im sure with a touch up and good detail it will be ok. Rides great and has decent power for a v6. 295hp I think :s00ls:

Anyone use a dash cam in their car? Ive been thinking about getting one so fuckers wont hit me and try to blame me. If you do, let me know what you got. Thanks.
yteme5yz.jpg

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
You still go to the place behind the Jewel? If so what's the cost?

Nice pickup!

Actually there was 2 shops next to Jewel but one moved to this new building next to McDonalds. Ive been going to Mikes Tint the last few cars but it seems the quality of work he did has gone down or at least IMO. So I decide to go to Vuk's this time next to Mcds. 175$ ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369437273.976675.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info