Whats on YOUR to-do list

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
Clutch in the TGP. Change plugs. Oil change. Check brakes and make sure shit is tight.

3000GT needs the front end back on. Brakes need to be lubed and bled. Change plugs. Oil change as well.

FUCk theres alot to do. Luckily we have a 3 day weekend coming up

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
I need to clean out my cooler and dust off my camp chair. Talk about first world problems

x2.

my to do list was a little to large for the car, and due to my work, i didn't want to accomplish them! now i just have to get some ice, and find my pop up tent and chairs.

although, im still thinking about driving the TA up to the event, so ill be hoping she makes it. it will be the first long trip in it since being built. but that all depends on the wife, because it has no ac, radio, interior, ect...so hopefully it's not to hot.

Toolman

Regular
Aug 26, 2012
Since I could not sell my spot (and for only $175!), looks like if I want to bring my fast car I will need to: install engine, install trans, replace entire fuel system, finish my downpipe, integrate my EBC, alignment, install a few gauges.

Which is why I may just bring my slow car. It will need fueled up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info