Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman_zps83c2fce2.gif

MrFosta

Cali Imported
Jan 26, 2013
Chicago, IL
I can appreciate the time and effort to create something like this, but if all you are going to do is cruise around in it I do not see the point. If you are going to have a gaudy monstrosity coming out of the hood and a 'chute out back, then the fucker better be doing work. FAIL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EaCnDCsslM

You don't go to a lot of car shows do ya? They are full of shitty cars like this. Even my girlfriend can spot these from a mile away. What a complete waste...

l0wb00st

Overbuild It, Or Don't Build It
Jan 29, 2012
NW Suburbs
Would we be saying the same thing if somebody posted a pic of a car with a spoiler on the hood, carpet on the dash, or a body kit attached to a car with wood screws?

I would be. While I don't condone any of the above mentioned, or people who have "race prepped cars" on stretched tires, or cars with canards that don't see the track, or people who have parachutes on their cars when they don't take them to the strip, it is still their car and they can do what they want.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I am glad the "Pro Street" movement is dead. All kinds of overly chromed out, expensive, eye candy, wanna be drag cars that never did more than cruise to a local car show.

You can look at the way the blow off valves are plumbed that they had no clue what they were doing and/or didn't care as they knew the car would never get flogged. The BOV vacuum source is the inlet to the turbo. The only time it might see any vacuum is when it is under full throttle. And why would you want to open the BOV then? lmao

Good riddance to a wasteful and dumb movement.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info