Troubleshoot this

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
You have a Flywheel and converter? Madness!! That is your problem there. Attach a clutch to the flywheel and the flexplate to the converter...

Ok. Ok I know you mean Flexplate. Since both the flexplate and converter are spinning together the flexplate would have to be broken or the bolts that attach it to the crank are sheared. Not sure but that is all I can think of.

edit.. Also if you are running a stock GM flexplate that may just be the problem. My stock one cracked and I've seen others on LS1 tech that have broken the center of the flexpalte clean off right around the bolts.

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
You have a Flywheel and converter? Madness!! That is your problem there. Attach a clutch to the flywheel and the flexplate to the converter...

Ok. Ok I know you mean Flexplate. Since both the flexplate and converter are spinning together the flexplate would have to be broken or the bolts that attach it to the crank are sheared. Not sure but that is all I can think of.

edit.. Also if you are running a stock GM flexplate that may just be the problem. My stock one cracked and I've seen others on LS1 tech that have broken the center of the flexpalte clean off right around the bolts.

Lol, oops :doh: yea my bad, head was running ideas while sitting on tge side of 294 and trying not to get hit

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info