TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
paying at the event is okay?

I do not have a problem with you paying at the event with this caveat below.

This is a general statement, not aimed at any person specifically:

There are some people on this site who are very flakey and like to commit to things that they cannot make good on. If you might back out on buying this shirt or you are not a person of your word, DO NOT COMMIT TO THE PRE-ORDER. If you cannot commit, spend the extra $5 at the event to buy a shirt. You will earn a Ban of 2-3 weeks if you flake out on the pre-order. We would prefer you pay before the event in person or via Paypal. If you want to pay at the event, beware of the consequences for flaking out. We are putting up money on our end based on people's commitments and we take that seriously.

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
I do not have a problem with you paying at the event with this caveat below.

This is a general statement, not aimed at any person specifically:

There are some people on this site who are very flakey and like to commit to things that they cannot make good on. If you might back out on buying this shirt or you are not a person of your word, DO NOT COMMIT TO THE PRE-ORDER. If you cannot commit, spend the extra $5 at the event to buy a shirt. You will earn a Ban of 2-3 weeks if you flake out on the pre-order. We would prefer you pay before the event in person or via Paypal. If you want to pay at the event, beware of the consequences for flaking out. We are putting up money on our end based on people's commitments and we take that seriously.

So if I pre order 5 shirts and dont pay does that mean I will be banned for 10-15 weeks? :s00ls:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info