Spot for sale (pending until monday)

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
Saturday spot for sale

suspended from work for 3 weeks so i can't justify spending the money on the 1/2 mile. my spot is for Saturday, ill sell it for $10 less then i paid, so $185 to whomever wants it. i've contacted Blake and once i receive payment i will send Blake (wannagofast) the contact info of the buyer. :hs:

Last edited:

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I hit a deer in the company car the other night and totaled the car. the incident is under investigation. the cars have a few cameras in them and i just happened to by on my phone texting when it happened so there is a GREAT possibility in me losing my job. if this is the case, i am not going to be able to justify spending money on the half mile event (hotel, gas, food, trailer, parts if i break) because we are currently trying for our first child.

Monday at 2pm i am meeting with the HR department and management team, So i should know then whether or not im losing the position.

So this is currently not set in stone, but trying to find a buyer asap in case i do get terminated. :hs:

:snooppalm:
Go in there very apologetic knowing you we're in the wrong, you know they saw it so don't say you were not, that is you best shot at keeping your job, I've been involved in some hr team firings and they always tell the supervisors to feel the guys out if they admit to it and apologize they think a little more about keeping the person, if they denied doing something wrong its an auto termination

Red Alert

Addict
Aug 10, 2012
It all depends on the company policy. Does it state that you will be terminated for something like this or does it say can lead to a termination?

A suspension is always a possibility. But what kind if employee are you? One worth fighting to keep or one where they are just looking for an excuse to terminate you?

Once you know those answers, you'll know your fate. Good luck and hope it works out for you.

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
i am a good employee and my boss likes me, and it was hard to get this position filled, they went a long time without this position being filled, so it would be kind of expensive/risky to terminate me, BUT, it is a very good possibility. i have been honest through the whole thing so im hoping that works out for me.

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
Hope you get to keep your position. But what day do you have and how much are you looking to get?

i have a Saturday spot, and im looking to get what i paid for it.

i mean if i lost my job i would still have the money to participate, but since we are trying for our first child the more money in my savings account the better so it just wouldn't be worth it to me, but no matter what i plan on coming up and spectating.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info