Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
The most boring list in the history of lists :rofl:

Step inside just about any new car these days and you'll quickly see that vehicle interiors have become a pretty nice place to spend some time in. For the third consecutive year, WardsAuto sat in each and every new vehicle that had received redesigned or updated interiors, and it has now named its 10 Best Interiors.

Judges look at everything from design and fit-and-finish to comfort, safety and technology. Some of the standout selections include budget cars like the Chevrolet Spark and Kia Forte all the way up to more expensive sedans like the $60,000+ Cadillac XTS and Lexus GS450h. An interesting note here is that WardsAuto praises Cadillac for its CUE infotainment system while Consumer Reports generally lambasts the system. Asian automakers definitely won the contest for nicest interiors as the list is comprised of five Japanese automakers and two South Korean, with Toyota and General Motors in a dead heat with the most number of cars on the list with two each.

Scroll down for the full list (in alphabetical order) and press release from WardsAuto for its 10 Best Interiors of 2013.

• Acura RDX
  • Cadillac XTS
  • Chevrolet Spark
  • Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
  • Kia Forte
  • Lexus GS450h
  • Mazda6
  • Nissan Pathfinder
  • Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn
  • Toyota Avalon

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Yea cause this looking fucking amazing :bowrofl:
2013-Dodge-Ram-HD-Dually-Laramie-Longhorn-Interior.jpg

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
What is their criteria? Chevy Spark and not a single Audi?

They have to slant the scale some way. Otherwise it would be 1-10: Audi.

New or significatantly redesigned.

Slim-Pickins this year I assume for the Spark to make the list.

Come to think of it, were there any new or re-designed interiors from anyone Euro last year?

The new 3 series was this year technically no?

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
:rofl: I hope all of the judges were inebriated beyond belief during the scoring.

Just look at that elegant, beautiful interior. Much more inviting than any BMW, Benz, or Audi interior I've ever see. From the too large of a steering wheel, to the compliments of classy Fisher Price knobs and trim. Top 10 for sure.

spark-interior.jpg

:ugh:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info