First 2012 Jeep SRT8 with TVS 2300

Csurane24

I like big butts and I can not lie
Jan 30, 2010
Crete
Here's the new thread with out all the other posts. I figured it would be easier.

The Jeep was baseline dynoed at 405/410 rwhp/rwtq. The front drive shaft was removed. The new number now are 527/507 rw. I couldn't be happier with the results.

Here is how the new setup looks.

Dyno Sheet

Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5kq5mx16Oo

Csurane24

I like big butts and I can not lie
Jan 30, 2010
Crete
How much timing in tune and what fuel?

I couldn't tell you a thing about the tune as of right now. It was just finished at the end of the day and I don't know what they did to get everything right. The issue was with the pulse width on the injectors for 1,7 and 2,6. They just got a pull that everyone was happy with at the end of their day. It's 93 octane

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Is that all wheel drive? Do you get any sign of traction? People get all gay about cars that make no torque and don't make any power unless they're already moving but hell, one thing having 500 ft/lbs (or whatever I have) has taught me is that it's just useless. I can't do anything from a stop. I hit the gas and I literally have to shift immediately to 2nd and again almost immediately to third. Otherwise I'm just spending money putting a layer of rubber on the asphalt.

If that's all wheel drive I'm very jelly. Even if it weighs a metric ton it must scoot.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info