Honda SL175K0

Miss Esa

Just 3 raccoons in a trench coat.
Feb 4, 2012
Wheaton, IL
Real Name
Theresa
My brother is looking to by a 1970 Honda SL175K0 This is the bike he is looking to buy.
He spoke with the seller and he said he will go as low as $1,500 for the bike. He would like to know if this is a good price for the bike. If not, how much should he be looking to spend.

1970 Honda SL175K0 Motosport 5,800 miles!

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
Its a great bike but parts are hard to find. I wouldnt trust the tires either even if the "look" good. I grew up around Hondas and anything that has a real title is hard to find. I bought a beat up CB400A for 300 bucks from a friend and quickly flipped it for 800 bucks. The title is everyhting with old bikes.

And its great that he cleaned out the carbs. I'd imagine they werent the greatest. But if he does buy it I would clean out the tank some more. Only use premium fuel too. Keep it as original as he can cause thats what the old timers like.

Miss Esa

Just 3 raccoons in a trench coat.
Feb 4, 2012
Wheaton, IL
Real Name
Theresa
Not sure I would off road a 1970 :dunno:

I know I wouldn't, but my brother is trying to be a 'rebel'. He lives with my parents still, and my dad will not let him get a street bike while he still lives there so my brother is looking for a dual sport bike in hopes of getting around this rule, and as of right now this is the only bike he has actually looked at.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info