Anybody work at an enterprise that doesn't suck ass?

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
We called at 5:15 to pick up a car for tomorrow and the lady is like "we have a ton of cars just stop by today". We get there at 5:45 and they have a versa, a impala and some gm SUV thing. So we take the impala, do the walk around and she runs inside. My wife gets in and it's dirty as shit. Everything is all sticky. Of course she waits to tell me after we had left. This was the crystal lake one on 31 and 176. I just want to swap it with a :ford: focus or something not jank.

A: I don't want a stupid impala
B: don't want a dirty as fuck car for 2 weeks

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
We called at 5:15 to pick up a car for tomorrow and the lady is like "we have a ton of cars just stop by today". We get there at 5:45 and they have a versa, a impala and some gm SUV thing. So we take the impala, do the walk around and she runs inside. My wife gets in and it's dirty as shit. Everything is all sticky. Of course she waits to tell me after we had left. This was the crystal lake one on 31 and 176. I just want to swap it with a :ford: focus or something not jank.

A: I don't want a stupid impala
B: don't want a dirty as fuck car for 2 weeks

Pm me your last name cuz i forget it right now. Like everyone else said. The chin is an employee there now too. I'm

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info