anybody make there own plug wires

Donnie

Ethanol Junkie.
Jan 31, 2012
Uranus, Sol System
I'm guessing you need to relocate your packs or reroute? I'm an asshole. I'd usually go note what would be needed, pester the local big box parts chain to let me look at their selection (While also google-ing through specs), then order the closest fit.

Was just thinking that might be a cheaper and easier alternative for you as well. Your shit is still slow though. :bigthumb:

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
i just moved them more out of sight to help keep the engine area looking clean, im doing some major wire clean up on the car moving the whole pcm and fuse pannel and most of the harness inside the glovebox area and just running out what i need to make it easier to hide

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
Msd 8.8mm v8 universal straight boot kit ftw
Make sure to have a couple new razor blades n silglyde for assembly...their vice mounted crimper works great esp if you prebend the terminal to be crimped just a hair
Best part is you can make two long spares and with the leftover terminals from the distributor wire you can shorten them in the future and have direct replacements

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info