Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
We would like to congratulate Thadd Dawson on being the first stock cubic inch nitrous assisted LS1 into the 8 second 1/4 mile zone with an 8.93@150! We're glad to have you as part of the team!

VlWnwBZ.jpg

I'm sure someone can find the actual details on the car.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
going 10.04 at 134 weighing in at 3550 with a mosquito piss worth of nitrous wasn't bad.

doing it all over again would be much different.

i wouldn't even attempt in the vette.

3550? Jesus Christ. What else was there to take out? Ever hear what that roller is up to? You should do that again, that was good fun. I'll even come out and fart in it again.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I am really surprised a stock cube car just went 8's on spray. Do LS guys usually just jump to the larger based motors? Can't say I blame them if that is the case. Especially with how cheap some of those motors can be sourced.

Are there any nitrous, stock cube, 4.6's in the 9s even?

:trollface:

Modular Ford guys don't even know what nitrous is. haha They like boost.

Years ago now we had a 97 cobra with the stock motor, intake to oil pan, that went 9.7s with like 15# of boost. With a $300 turbo. He got stupid and sold the car. It was a good turbo away from a 8 second time slip. Well that and a forged bottom end. lmao!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info