What would you pick?

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Yeah I should have included approx price. Not that it really makes a difference since I wouldn't mind driving either of them and price is not the real question. The GTO is appox 11k, the TBSS would be approx 17 and the Jeep is approx 19k. I guess I really should take Mpgs into consideration but coming out of a G8 it doesn't really matter. I really like the Jeep but 110k miles scares the shit outta me.

Csurane24

I like big butts and I can not lie
Jan 30, 2010
Crete
Hey OP. Make sure you go to Modern Muscle for mods. I hear they do great work .....

wow, good one.... The do good work for me every time. I've never had a complaint

Most I would do is intake , tune and catback. I would have to buy some winter tires come October which would run me 700ish based on my research.

I would go with the tbss then. Gas wont be much worse than the gto, it's gonna cost around the same to mod, awd...

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
The guy selling the Jeep said some trans work was done last summer but couldn't tell me exactly what was done, which worries me. Maybe they freshened it up and it's gold but who knows. He told me the dealership that did the work and gave me his vin. Can I call the dealer and find out? Doesn't someone on where work as a tech for Chrysler?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info