I found this button in my car today called TBRAKE. (Vid)

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
It does spool pretty well on the brake, just keep a close eye on your trans temps when you use it. turbo+t-brake+loading it up = lots of heat = burnt trans fluid, if your not careful.

Yeah I'm still trying to get a feel for it. I definitely don't want to sit on it too long as I did smell some burning but not much and was mixed in with more tire smoke than anything. Got to check my fluids to make sure everything is all good. Car drove fine afterwards and only using that thing sparingly. The nice thing is that my trans temps haven't gotten that hot yet compared to my 60e but its still very cold out.

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
Do you have a two step for the T-brake and a way to control boost while on the T-brake? both of these are critical for consistant performance launching.

I'm thinking about trying the msd or lingenfelter 2step. I don't know if ill get crazy with timing retard so may go with msd as I can still build up boost. Just something so that I can set an rpm, wire it into the TBRAKE, hold button, mash gas to floor, let off button, shit bricks. In that vid I only built up about 5-6psi

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info