how do you guys feel about CTS wagons?

79vette

Wrenching
Feb 10, 2009
Batavia
I am helping my mother find herself a new car to replace her 2005 Hemi Dodge Durango. She loved the car, mostly for its power and speed. Not so much for the Fuel economy, lol. Anyways we were looking at Small crossovers and SUV's such as Ford Flex, Caddy SRX, Buick Encore, New Durangos, Jeep Grand Cherokee. We discovered CTS wagons on our search and She loves how they look, and she likes the better Fuel economy they get. She wants the 3.6 liter DI engine for good power and pep and AWD. I mentioned to her the CTS-V wagons, lol, but she thinks thats too much for her.

cadillacctswagon01xs5.jpg

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I just picked up a 13 SRX with the 3.6 AWD and it has great power and very smooth compared to the 10 srx which had Zero problems while we owned it for 3 years. I believe gm is still offering free maintanance they had it last month when we bought. The srx or cts you can't go wrong with they are very comfy and we have had good luck with.

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Even under warranty GM vehicles have problems. You will need a head gasket by 70,000 miles. Followed by a fuel pump and transmission.

Stay away from Caddy.

Yeah, cts-v's are pure crap...:ugh: Escalades with a 3/4ton truck drivetrain, also worthless piles of shit that are only good for putting 24" rims on and huge stereo systems.

This guy must drive a perfect automobile, like a 3800.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info