How fast can you go for around $2K?

KaMaSuTrA

Resident Sexi Man
Aug 22, 2008
Chicago IL
This is a pretty cool video that shows how a couple of good friends can combine their knowledge and craziness together and yeild some nice results out of $2,000 budget and a whole lot of elbow grease. This kind of reminded me of some of the times I've spent with my friends in our garages and going out to track events.

Part I
http://www.truveo.com/RodKnock-final-detonation-Part-1/id/2947522116

Part II
http://www.truveo.com/RodKnock-final-detonation-Part-2/id/2305843011615490720

JayWild

WildChevy
Aug 14, 2008
SE Wisconsin
Real Name
Jeremy M.
a 350 5 spd camaro, those are so hard to come by, thats a shame it looks like shit, i havent finished watching it yet

EDIT: 11.84 that is damn impressive for 2000 bucks

Well, there are those who are purely function, regardless of the compromise in looks. I wasn't a fan of the 80ies Camaros at all (personally, I think they have a hideous design inside and out....terrible creation). But, they achieved some nice power for the small budget.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
that was really cool. watched front to back.

as for matt..

these guys did it in one week with $2,2xx .. he should have more than enough time to get it done.

but .. definitely a very cool video. loved the part where the track guy is basically like "Get out."

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
that was really cool. watched front to back.

as for matt..

these guys did it in one week with $2,2xx .. he should have more than enough time to get it done.

but .. definitely a very cool video. loved the part where the track guy is basically like "Get out."

Sorry s00ls, but all the hype silentD puts into this car. It will need to run faster than high 11's.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info