What's it worth? Considering listing my Firehawk convertible on Ebay...

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
I thought about putting it up on Ebay this spring when the market heats up. I'd probably set a reserve of $15k and see where it goes from there. Thoughts?

Few details:
2000 Firehawk Convertible. Pewter with black interior. (1 of 13 pewter verts). SLP car #25. 52,xxx miles. Stored every winter. Clean Autocheck with no accidents and shows 1 owner.
6 speed Hurst. Mcleod Street Twin with aluminum flywheel.
Strange 12 bolt with 3.73.
Comp cam 224/224 .558 lift 112 LSA
Dual timing chain, blue printed oil pump
243 LS2 heads with Comp 918 springs and upgraded pushrods
48 lb injectors with Walbro inline pump
LS6 intake
FLP longtube headers with highflow cats (also have bolt in offroadpipes)
B&B Triflow catback.
BMR Torque Arm, LCAs, adjustable panhard.
KBDD subframe connectors
Bilstein shocks, Eibach springs
18x9 Z06 Motorsport front wheels with 275/35/18 and 18 x 10 rears with 295/30/18 Kumho MX tires.
Probably a few other little mods here and there, but that's pretty much it.

It had a fresh tune done by Speed Inc around the beginning of 2011 after I had the heads swapped out (the previous MTI Stage II head developed a crack). It dynoed around 390 rwhp and 380 lb/ft. Best time it saw at the track with the MTI heads (401 rwhp) was 12.52 @ 114.7 mph on a 2.1 60' on street tires a number of years ago.

The car has a few minor scratches, and the coating on the headers is flaking off. I did a Plastidip stripe down the center this past year that can easily be removed. Otherwise it still runs very strong and turns heads. It's built to be a relatively quick and durable street car, not an all out track car. I have autocrossed it and taken it to Road America once back in about 2003 before they required verts to have a rollcage (never would do that to this car), and it's solid on the track and through the turns for a convertible.

236364887.jpg

236364889.jpg

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
Yeah, KBB private party for a WS6 vert is $13.6 in fair to $15.2 for excellent. I'm aware that my extensive modifications may or may not add value depending upon what a particular buyer is looking for, despite what those parts cost when new...

It's difficult to get any frame of reference, since there aren't any Firehawk verts from 99-01 for sale on Autotrader, Ebay, or Cars.com, for example. For Sale prices for the T-top cars in my mileage are about $15k-$20k from what I've seen.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info