Anyone up near rockford??

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Anyone up near rockford?? UPDATE - this can be closer to the suburbs!

Where is a good place that is pretty secluded for a car photoshoot?

The guy who runs SHO GIRLS CALENDAR on facebook wants to shoot my SHO taurus with some raunchy girls :pedobear::jg:

http://www.facebook.com/ShoGirlsCalendar?fref=ts

With that being said, it will be on a weekend. So do any of you know of any open lots, factories, big fields or anything that is kinda of away from a main road/prying eyes/ cops etc etc. (due to lack of clothing ;) )

It is not exactly a quick drive for me to do a scope out.

thanks in advance :hsughlol:

Last edited:

clint282cc

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2011
i got a place in belvidere that would be perfect... this was a cloudy day.
IMG_0700.jpg

its bel-air airport. they have a little plane and car museum.
IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0692.jpg

clint282cc

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2011
middle of no where. private air strip. some old guys out playing with their planes but you can sneak off some quick nudes for sure. where those pics are taken its away from where anyone with the plans can see. lets just say it would be a safe place to pull over and bang, so its safe enough to jump out for a pic LOL.

clint282cc

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2011
i got a small place for a few pics in marengo too. something like this.

117.jpg

bad pic to really see the scenery, but its a big overview of the town (kinda like "makout" point from a cheese 80s movie). its in a forest preserve so not a lot of traffic in and out. good spots to park the car and get some shots off. only 15 minutes east of that airport.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info