Rally Car getting backflipped

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Like I said, modified version. Same body styling and rear/mid engine layout as a Dakar vehicle, but with suspension designed specifically for pulling off the back flip.

The Dakar x raid mini is a front engine diesel and 4 wheel independent suspension.
This thing is a tube chassis vehicle with a mini body looking shell on top with solid axles front and rear.

Wtf are you talking about

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
The Dakar x raid mini is a front engine diesel and 4 wheel independent suspension.
This thing is a tube chassis vehicle with a mini body looking shell on top with solid axles front and rear.

Wtf are you talking about

I didn't know the mini was front engine. A lot of the Dakar vehicles are mid-engine'd.

Thanks for proving you know how to use Google, you badass you. ;)

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
No shit it's purpose-built, champ. Like I said, it has the same body styling and (what I thought) was the same engine layout.

You're very smart, always right, and good at Google. You're awesome at winning arguments about the design of a Mini Cooper that does back-flips.

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
But yes, this backflip Mini is a tube chassis...Nothing like the Dakar Mini...

Oh, wait.
Mini-All4-proto.2.jpg

I'm as good at Google searching as the omniscient, successful guy with 46,000+ posts on an internet forum.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info