free/cheap tire remounting?

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
working at home and record low snow - been pushing it on my stockies on the brz, primacy hp all seasons. been to a track day and a drift day where i really chewed up the back. they are pretty damn shitty in the snow, drove home yesterday from ohare and got passed by the entire state of il except 1 guy i passed and 4 people who had accidents. off ramp was erspecialllyyy slow.

not sure if i should keep pushing it, work from home but have long trips to quad cities and occasionally ord trips - don't want to be stuck somewhere or fall off somewhere. plus i'd get winters next year for sure. looking at getting conti extreme winter contacts somewhere today; my all-seasons aren't completely beat though, i think i'd at least like to keep the 2 fronts for a drift day or something again. rather than pay 20 a wheel to put them on then 20 a wheel to pull them off for a day event, is there any place that will do this for cheaps/free? not looking to travel too far i'm up in grayslake. looking for a place i can get the wheels done today ideally.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• sickmint79
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list