Post 1/2 mile cruise/ hangout Saturday

Shibby50

TCG Elite Member
Mar 30, 2008
Braidwood, IL
Might be a little early for this but seeing as there will be tons of people participating and watching the event I'm sure there will be a million cars out and about the area after the event. Anyone in the orland area have a good candidate for a Luke's type deal? I know ill be out cruising as much as I can after with as many people as I can round up.

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
The Devo2ning clan will be arriving Friday evening, and have rooms at Best Western I believe. Any NW burbs people could meet up for the cruise out, though still undecided on driving my car or trailering.

if you have a trailer, might as well trailer is just in case. i dont think my car is going to break, but if it were to and i didn't have a trailer, id be pissed!

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
if you have a trailer, might as well trailer is just in case. i dont think my car is going to break, but if it were to and i didn't have a trailer, id be pissed!

I don't own one, but could get my hands on one if need be. I'm looking for a small trailer ( 5x8 enclosed ) to turn into a micro RV to tow with the BMW, but since we've got a hotel, I'm not going to bring it... Trailering may just occur.

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
Don't forget Crete and Steger. If you're drinking more than you should I suggest staying where you're drinking

:werd: I'd be down to help guide these guys around, if your down too. I wish the places in NWI were still poppin' like they were 10yrs ago :( every night during the weekend there was something going on

Csurane24

I like big butts and I can not lie
Jan 30, 2010
Crete
:werd: I'd be down to help guide these guys around, if your down too. I wish the places in NWI were still poppin' like they were 10yrs ago :( every night during the weekend there was something going on

After the event I may just go back to my house and grill some burgers and drink some beers with buddies. If plans change I'll be down to go around town.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I hit that up when I'm shitty. Decent chicks for cheap. Sluts.

35i7w6.jpg

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
After the event I may just go back to my house and grill some burgers and drink some beers with buddies. If plans change I'll be down to go around town.

im now your buddy!

lol... ill be looking for something to do, but def. dont plan on getting to drunk any of the days since ill be driving...until we get back to a hotel that is. :hsughlol:

Csurane24

I like big butts and I can not lie
Jan 30, 2010
Crete
im now your buddy!

lol... ill be looking for something to do, but def. dont plan on getting to drunk any of the days since ill be driving...until we get back to a hotel that is. :hsughlol:

I gotta go out and buy a new grill before this event but it will pretty much be a open door policy. If anyone needs a garage to tinker around on their cars or someone has a nice car they don't want to leave in a parking lot all night I've got the space for it

LiveFast

Mar 30, 2010
There is a New Up and Coming Shop: https://www.facebook.com/Monsterspeedperf?fref=ts

Out in Crete. Its owned by the same guys that ran Speed Unlimited a few years ago back when Indiana was hot.

Things are still being worked out but I am sure we will be hosting gatherings for the civilized enthusiast on the weekends. (it would be a close, private point with easy access to restaurants, "Backroads", "Highways", and Strip Clubs that are all nearby.

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
There is a New Up and Coming Shop: https://www.facebook.com/Monsterspeedperf?fref=ts

Out in Crete. Its owned by the same guys that ran Speed Unlimited a few years ago back when Indiana was hot.

Things are still being worked out but I am sure we will be hosting gatherings for the civilized enthusiast on the weekends. (it would be a close, private point with easy access to restaurants, "Backroads", "Highways", and Strip Clubs that are all nearby.

I was wondering if the old Phoenix Auto Salon building was going to be used again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info