Why you should at least practice a LITTLE before going to the track

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Mar 18, 2004
Reminds me of a buddy of mine. When he was younger he was a bit crazy. Went to GLD in his LS1 Camaro. He gets out of the car and pounds a 40. Gets back in and goes to make a pass. Backs into the water box and never takes it out of reverse.

He is doing his burnout in reverse like a BOSS. All while the "crew" behind him were yelling and screaming............lol Funny as hell.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Reminds me of a buddy of mine. When he was younger he was a bit crazy. Went to GLD in his LS1 Camaro. He gets out of the car and pounds a 40. Gets back in and goes to make a pass. Backs into the water box and never takes it out of reverse.

He is doing his burnout in reverse like a BOSS. All while the "crew" behind him were yelling and screaming............lol Funny as hell.

:rofl: I could only imagine! :rofl:

Why not go with something bigger?

I might need something bigger to plant all of the power I am making.

avmech

Regular
Aug 7, 2008
The track is where we are supposed to practice. I would rather see him do that at the track then on the street. Think about it, how close do people stand to the cars on the street, at the line and at the big end? Granted he needs advice on how to drive at the track but at least hes out there doing it instead of bench racing like I see a lot of shit talkers doing at the track.

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
You can't safely practice putting your car into first gear on the street? That guy should have been, IMO, a little more familiar with the car before he was driving it that hard.

I guess you're right about the track part, I should have said "Why you should practice a LITTLE before driving a V8 sports car beyond your abilities."

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info