cop cars

clint282cc

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2011
just got done watching Top Gear U.S.A's "Police Car" episode and it was pretty awesome. todays new cop cars look pretty mean, and im ganna have to say that america has the coolest, best looking, best performing cop cars in the world.

so why i made a thread was, i think almost any BADASS car looks even cooler with police lights and decals. i was curious if anyone else thought the same and figured we could post some pics, whenever we see one worthy.

zo6policecar.png

USA+Dodge+Viper.jpg

Need-for-Speed-Hot-Pursuit-screen-01.jpg

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
so you're a cop then?

If I was, would you hate me? Even though you've never met me before...

I just get a kick out of ignorant posts like these which I see all the time on various sites.

albeit i am a little biased... i hate most cops.

i dont like cops either... doesnt mean that police zo6 isnt badass...

Even though I'm sure most of you haven't personally "met" more than a few cops in your entire lives, and your opinion of them is based on the fact that you probably got stopped or arrested by some after breaking a law...

what is that?

Looks like a G8.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
no. did you see the word most in my post? not all or every single one?

you are assuming a whole lot here... who's to say I don't have a police chief as a relative... or have a few friends that are also cops... i haven't been stopped in quite some time... and have never been arrested... would you like to continue assuming things about me there quick thinker?

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
no. did you see the word most in my post? not all or every single one?
There are roughly a million sworn cops in this country. So you're telling me you hate over 500,000 of them?... Since that's most.

you are assuming a whole lot here... who's to say I don't have a police chief as a relative... or have a few friends that are also cops... i haven't been stopped in quite some time... and have never been arrested... would you like to continue assuming things about me there quick thinker?
So then why do you hate "most cops"? Really trying to get a logical answer and not trying to pick a fight with you or anyone.

clint282cc

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2011
their general demeanor... lack of respect... hypocritical actions... attitude about their work... revenue generating bullshit and lack of service...

lol so are you a cop or not.

this^

local cops know me. we work on their cars at my buddies shop. the chief is in there all the time. he personally has written me a few tickets and im always respectful towards him and he is towards me. but MOST COPS (yes, probably over 500,000 of them) are ass holes on power trips. they push and bully around to the borderline of harrassment cause they can.

got pulled over for doing 80 on I90. i changed lanes a few times with no signal, going faster than the flow, but an undercover cop in an F250 pulled me over. two jumped out in street clothes and vests on. pulled me out of the car, searched me, ran my license and started asking my why it was renewed so recently (i had gotten my motorcycles license a few months prior) and i wasnt sure why. so he started accusing my it wasnt mine. i finally got a litte loud when he relayed to dispatch that i told him it wasnt mine (when i never said that) and recited my social, address, birthday, DL number, weight ,etc etc... finally let me go with a warning lol. but why did he have to be such an asshole??? POWER TRIP. sooooo many cops do this because they see a younger guy in a loud blacked out truck.

^^thats why no one likes cops^^

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info