Who knows where to go for interior seat embroidery?

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I use a place in the industrial park where I work. I have used them for over 18 years including at a previous job. We did stuff for big accounts such as AT&T. They do good work and are reasonably priced.

The stuff is cheap to do. Custom images and lettering gets expensive because of the design. It needs to be digitized and set up for each stitch. So that can be make a small project unrealistic. Give them a call or stop in. It is right off Butterfield and rt.59.

Action Screen Printing
30w260 Butterfield Rd, Warrenville, IL
(630) 393-1990

They don't have embroidery machines in house.

utryd2

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 3, 2009
North Aurora
I use a place in the industrial park where I work. I have used them for over 18 years including at a previous job. We did stuff for big accounts such as AT&T. They do good work and are reasonably priced.

The stuff is cheap to do. Custom images and lettering gets expensive because of the design. It needs to be digitized and set up for each stitch. So that can be make a small project unrealistic. Give them a call or stop in. It is right off Butterfield and rt.59.

Action Screen Printing
30w260 Butterfield Rd, Warrenville, IL
(630) 393-1990
Thanks!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info