Votes: 20 30.8%
  • 13 GT500

Votes: 45 69.2%

• Total voters

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
This is for your own good Brian.

Thanks. But I have a feeling its going to backfire for you.... Even I voted GT500..

0.jpg

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
The C6Z is the BEST all around new car you can buy for the money PERIOD. At around the same price as the GT500 one might argue its a better buy even though the GT500 may have more HP it also weighs considerably more. I think Brian could easily trade his nearly new GS for a used C6Z, straight up or money in his pocket.
(Obviously depending on year/miles)

cobraj

TCG Elite Member
Feb 7, 2005
The C6Z is the BEST all around new car you can buy for the money PERIOD. At around the same price as the GT500 one might argue its a better buy even though the GT500 may have more HP it also weighs considerably more. I think Brian could easily trade his nearly new GS for a used C6Z, straight up or money in his pocket.
(Obviously depending on year/miles)

His interest rate will probably go up if he trades for an older car thus offsetting the price diff. I'd rather have a C6Z than a Shelby myself.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
His interest rate will probably go up if he trades for an older car thus offsetting the price diff. I'd rather have a C6Z than a Shelby myself.

Which is why I have the GS in the first place. Financing most of one would be a loosing battle in the eyes of the bank no matter what your credit looks like. An almost brandnew GS on the otherhand is a home run. Plus I have everything the Z06 has, but with a more solid motor that is practically built for boost. The older Z06 cars are starting to show they are not as strong for the long term as all have hoped. And to get a Z06 for what I paid for my GS would mean a 06 maybe 07 Z06 with considerable miles. No thanks. My GS will be just fine NA making 500 at the tire, or with a blower making 600 at the tire. Should be good for lots of years of pleasure. This car was supposed to be the one I keep and payoff for once. In a few years it should still be worth some big cash. Then I could sell it and put half down on a new GTR or something. But There isnt anything better about getting a late model Z06 over what I already have. The GT500 on the other hand....

Thread Info