2009 hot rod power tour schedule and route

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Im going.

I dont know what I will be driving, but I will be going, whether its my gtp, my buddies tbss, or my dads elcamino or 79 t/a. im doing it.

starts june 6th. from madison... anyone else in?

2009 HOT ROD POWER TOUR(TM) ROUTE
Saturday, June 6
Madison, WI
Alliant Energy Center

Sunday, June 7
Racine, WI
Downtown Lakefront

Monday, June 8
South Bend, IN
St. Joseph County Fairgrounds

Tuesday, June 9
Warren, MI (Detroit)
General Motors Technical Center

Wednesday, June 10
Dayton, OH
University of Dayton Arena

Thursday, June 11
Somerset, KY
The Center for Rural Development

Friday, June 12
Bristol, TN
Bristol Motor Speedway

Saturday, June 13
Bristol, TN
Bristol Motor Speedway (Long Hauler Awards)

HOT ROD Power Tour History
It all started back in 1995, when the HOT ROD staff came up with the idea to take a cross-country road trip with our project cars, and we invited all of our car buddies and anyone else that wanted to go along. The first route stretched from Los Angeles all the way to Norwalk, Ohio, and while there were thousands of participants along the way, only seven were die-hard enough to get inducted into the original Long Haul Gang (not counting the staff's and specially invited cars). Boy, we've come a long way since then!
As the Power Tour grew in age, it grew exponentially in size, and the 2008 Long Haul Gang was comprised of more than 2,200 hot rodders in 1,245 cars. Over the entire week there were 3,985 total registered vehicles and spectator attendance was estimated at 64,500 spectators.
Don't miss out, click the registration link above to make reservations for the 15th Annual HOT ROD Power Tour now. And don't forget to check back here on a regular basis for the latest news and announcements prior to the Tour.
We'll see you on the road!

We can't believe it ourselves. After 15 years of mixing it up with thegreatest HOT ROD enthusiasts in the world, we're proud to announce allof the cities we'll be visiting for the HOT ROD magazine Power Tour(TM), presented by GM Performance Division.
We'll kick off on June 6 in Madison, Wisconsin, at the Alliant EnergyCenter. From there, we'll make the short trip over to Racine simplybecause we felt this was among the best venues of all time, despite rainin 2007. From there, we'll blast through Chicago on Monday with a partyin South Bend, Indiana, then on to the GM Technical Center in Warren,Michigan. After showing our support to the American automotive industryin Detroit, we'll cruise down to Dayton, Ohio, then on to Somerset,Kentucky, and finish up with drag racing at Thunder Mountain and payhomage to the greatest bullring racetrack of all time, Bristol MotorSpeedway in Bristol, Tennessee.

Participants can register now by calling

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
well if i can afford it i will bring a new trailblazer ss...but i think i would have more fun with the srt4....but none-the-less i think you would get more credit then me since you ditched the s/c in favor of the turbo - mine just a stock turbo neon running high 12's if i finish it

im debating going in my pricks or going in my buddies tbss actually.

his has less than 40k, but gets 17mpg

mine gets 26 mpg hwy, but has 138k

his has a dvd player, mine has a cd player

mine is totally unlike much of anything that would be driving, his may see a match or 5.

i dunno. id love to do it in my gtp just because my friends and i have built it from bone stock, and it is a lot to me.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
im debating going in my pricks or going in my buddies tbss actually.

his has less than 40k, but gets 17mpg

mine gets 26 mpg hwy, but has 138k

his has a dvd player, mine has a cd player

mine is totally unlike much of anything that would be driving, his may see a match or 5.

i dunno. id love to do it in my gtp just because my friends and i have built it from bone stock, and it is a lot to me.

have your buddy in the TBSS trailer your car to the track. :dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info