Ford Edge, any good?

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
zerazahy.jpg

The edge sport is the best looking one. I've had an edge demo since 2007 I've never had a problem very reliable and have sold a few to my family members. My family has compared them to the Nissan murano and they choose the edge over it.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Edge sport with the Ecoboost seems like it would be a lot of fun. I haven't driven one but my inlaws have a non-ecoboost limited I think and it's a really nice car. Some of the same problems as the Flex with the cheap feeling interior but a billion times better than Fords of just 10 years ago and probably something they would only care about if they were coming from an Audi or a BMW.

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
We just got this last week and it's basically a dressed up edge. Has the V-6 they use in the Mustang but the rest of the platform is based off the edge.

So far we love it, and it's really an amazing vehicle. Would recommend to anyone. We also test drove and edge and liked it as well, but went with the MKX because of the goodies and higher quality materials.

665794_10100902275110410_206686380_o.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info