No 9's this year......

KAR

Rip Riski
Jan 4, 2010
Elk Grove
But looks promising next year if I can get my 60ft down and I have a slight issue with my tune that I need to figure.

I also plan on getting a full Brock's alien head exhaust and that alone with the same 60ft should easily put me into the high 9's so long as I can keep the front tire down in first and second gear.

emu5ygy8.jpg

Just felt like updating you all with my b-king numbers cause I don't give a fuck if people know what I run.

KAR

Rip Riski
Jan 4, 2010
Elk Grove
RACEBIKE!!!!!

Not yet...... It's still stock wheel base....

That pretty good.
But in no way a full exhaust is dropping 3 tenths.

Looking good nonetheless, what do you have done to the bike?

Front is lowered 1inch back is lowered roughly 1.5 I also have the front strapped down when I'm at the track which easily lowers it another 1-2"s. I have a drop in air filter along with the air box slightly modded. And I have woolichracing log box to do tunning which I know I have the tune running to much on the rich side so I gotta re-tune that. I'm still running stock gearing and stock clutch as of now. Almost forgot I have a two brothers slip on exhaust. Adds maybe 1-2 hp but reduces some weight off the bike.

Full Brock's exhaust on these bikes have jumped them from a stock 160-165 to a minimum of 175 at the wheel up to 185 I have seen on the boards. That alone makes these bikes trap 140-145 in the quarter. That alone should drop 2-3 tenths out the back side in the quarter mile.

Just cutting a low 1.6 60ft should put the bike at 10.0's if not a possible 9.99 then add in the exhaust and I should easily run 10.0's to 9.9's

you ran in b mode didnt you

Why you telling people my secret? :rofl:

KAR

Rip Riski
Jan 4, 2010
Elk Grove
What exhaust did you go with? Full exhaust or just a slip on?

My one friend with a 09 busa went with a full Brock's alien head exhaust and picked up more then 5mph in his trap speed. So I know first hand what to expect.

I have another friend with a 1k with stock motor, full brock's exhaust and tune trapping mid 140's and they trap mid 130's stock.

Ps I'm always up for some fun runs at the track so hopefully I get to meet and race you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info