Fitch Fuel Catalyst for increased HP + torque ??

Biff

Banned
May 24, 2007
I was watching Spike's "powerblock" this morning and saw this unique performance product that seems promising:

http://www.fitchfuelcatalyst.com/cfm/finder.cfm?list=0,2,1887,2011,2016&drill=2017

Watch the Spike powerblock video HERE

Permanently Re-refines Fuel, Guaranteeing Optimal Engine Efficiency, Performance and Reduced Emissions
The commercialization of the Fitch Fuel Catalyst is a direct result of a collaborative Research Program with the Department of Defense and accredited State University that proves the Fitch Fuel Catalyst modifies fuel.

The Fitch Fuel Catalyst is NOT an additive. It is a long term fuel treatment offering a number of benefits: Insure Fuel Quality During Storage
  • Increase Gasoline Octane & Diesel Cetane
  • Improve Engine Performance (Horsepower & Torque)
  • Improve Fuel Economy
  • Reduce Emissions - Green House Gases
  • Reduce Engine Maintenance
  • Improve Oil Burner Efficiency

• Improved Fuel Economy (1 - 2.5 mpg)
  • Increased Octane or Cetane
  • Improved Performance - Horsepower & Torque
  • Allows for the use of a Lower Octane (engines requiring 93 can operate on 91, those requiring 91 can operate on 89, & so on)
  • Reduced Emissions
  • Reduced number of annual oil changes
  • Reduced Maintenance (cleaner injectors, carbs, plugs)

According to their new LS7 dyno, this gadget was good for 2 HP and 3 lbs of torque running 93 octane

It looks like an aluminum can filled with river pebbles

I'll take any KR-reducing gadget for my GTP!
$200 + s&h is kinda expensive, though..

Anybody familiar with this or know anything about it?

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
I was watching Spike's "powerblock" this morning and saw this unique performance product that seems promising:

http://www.fitchfuelcatalyst.com/cfm/finder.cfm?list=0,2,1887,2011,2016&drill=2017

Watch the Spike powerblock video HERE

According to their new LS7 dyno, this gadget was good for 2 HP and 3 lbs of torque running 93 octane

It looks like an aluminum can filled with river pebbles

I'll take any KR-reducing gadget for my GTP!
$200 + s&h is kinda expensive, though..

Anybody familiar with this or know anything about it?

they also had a pack with the pellets you drop in the fuel tank for older cars

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
how the fuck is something going to simultaneously increase octane AND cetane?

Those ratings are basically exact opposites. If it raises the octane rating, it would lower the cetane rating, and vice versa.

Another fucking scam that will make some crooked asshole rich. It astonishes me the pieces of shit Powerblock is willing to associate their name with.
Buy one of these, one Tornado, and some of those fuel line magnets, and you'll have a 100mpg car :picard:

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007

Those ratings are basically exact opposites. If it raises the octane rating, it would lower the cetane rating, and vice versa.

Another fucking scam that will make some crooked asshole rich. It astonishes me the pieces of shit Powerblock is willing to associate their name with.
Buy one of these, one Tornado, and some of those fuel line magnets, and you'll have a 100mpg car :picard:

I like what i hear about this snake oil, where can i buy some?

Biff

Banned
May 24, 2007

LoL :rofl:

I bet with the magnets and tornado you'd make MAD horsepower!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info