To any cobalt Owners

Altiery54

TCG Elite Member
Jun 14, 2007
Braidwood
Mavens quote, The 88862472 fluid is the fluid that is spec for the new F35s as used behind the LNF. Its yet another unique Castrol GL type fluid, its the original stuff is "BOT 0063", the new stuff is "BOT 0402", the major difference being its thinner than the original. The 21018899 is roughly something between a 75w85 and a 75w90, the new stuff is roughly between a 70w80 and a 75w85. After switching to this your trans will feel like butta:) This is only compatible with the F35's not the F23's enjoy

Last edited:

Altiery54

TCG Elite Member
Jun 14, 2007
Braidwood
you fuck up your trans... and they find that in your trans.. you are fucked.

its GM.. it will happen

then why mod your car at all? if you claim to have the fastest s/c in illinois you must have sprayed it or did something that would void your warrenty! i mean correct me if im wrong but your pry one of those people who would throw on a 2.5" pop #4 take it back to stock and bring it to gm and hope they warrenty it because your a dumbass yet you complain about changing trans fluid to a GM upgraded fluid cause you might not fix your trans by the possibility it drops? serisously you come off as an arrogant, ignorant little shit head who is a hypocrit and contemplates everything you said

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
never said anything bout your job, your a computer guy whatever you do great for you man. however it seems that every single time i log on your logged on so look at it from my perspective dont have tunnel vission

It might appear that im on all day, when in reality I just scan the forum for a few seconds every 30 min or so. If I see something that catches my eye I post.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info