Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
camaro5 is butt hurt :rofl:

we dont allow street racing vids :wtc: what a fucking STUPID ass rule.

75fd212d.jpg

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I went to GLD Sunday. First pass of the day was against a ZL1. I was out in front of him the whole pass. His MPH was 104. W T F ???

It was a young kid that owned it. I saw him in the staging lanes later. He was cool and said he had no idea how to drive the car. And that the traction control didn't seem to do anything at all.

There was also a retired serviceman in a 2013 GT500. It was already beat to hell with a scraped and ripped splitter and bald tires. He road races the car and this was his first time at the drag strip. He also admitted he did not know how to use the launch control or how to drive the car down the strip. Just bought the "best" mustang according to the salesman. haha He was a cool old guy though. That thing ran a best of 13.5 I believe. lol

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
:iough: @ video and pressure ratio's story

A friend of a friend was filming some passes. I think he git there after my first pass though. Still waiting for him to email me the videos.

That is impressive! I did not think it was possible to run the GT500 that slow.

Ya, he had the stock tires and they were bald. I am sure he was killing the tires off the line.

:rofl:

Should have asked the old man to take the GT500 for a pass, Pratt. Show him what it can really do.

I would have loved to. But the thought of crashing it and paying to fix it didn't appeal to me at all. Hahaha Like I said, he road races it and says he does well. But the car sure looked like it had gone off the course a time or two.

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
As soon as I seen the thread title I knew who was going to win. The R35 is a dig monster STOCK. And after watching the videos it did not seem like the ZL1 was using its launch control. And the fact that they're both "secret" mods who knows what number they areputting down. ZL1 still kept up on the roll tho

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info