Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
2002 pontiac firebird trans am

2002 pontiac firebird trans am 150k cold air runs great $$$$6500 or best ......call vince 586-668-0616

5I75L95X43F53Me3pcc7q7d34ce05cab81e4c.jpg

5L15Y15F23Kf3F13N3c7q21cf90406c1f1dfd.jpg

5F55H45J53F23I93H9c7q12b84b2cab8c17a4.jpg

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Are those 350z headlights? da fuck?

Looks like a Celica. I'm ashamed to admit to knowing that.

On a side note, didn't everyone go through this phase at one point in their life or was it just me? Back in the late 90's I had a 1995 Taurus that was light baby blue. I wanted so desperately to have a SHO but didn't have the money. I did my best to bolt on an entire Pep Boys to the car though.

I had the Pep Boys fog lights, tweeters double sided taped to the A and C pillars, Cherry Bomb muffler, bra, GTO headlight covers, etc. It looked bad but I'm confident that had I had the funds, I could have slid off the deep end into some sort of atrocity you see above.

I did come around though. I ditched the bra, GTO covers, cherry bomb, fog lights, etc and swapped them out for a real SHO rear bumper (with the SHO logo filled in so I wouldn't be lame), a SHO interior, big brakes, thick sway bars, dual exhaust. When I was done with it it looked about as nice as a 95 base model Taurus could and handled ridiculously well. It was still slow as all hell though.

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt

On a side note, didn't everyone go through this phase at one point in their life or was it just me? Back in the late 90's I had a 1995 Taurus that was light baby blue. I wanted so desperately to have a SHO but didn't have the money. I did my best to bolt on an entire Pep Boys to the car though.

I had the Pep Boys fog lights, tweeters double sided taped to the A and C pillars, Cherry Bomb muffler, bra, GTO headlight covers, etc. It looked bad but I'm confident that had I had the funds, I could have slid off the deep end into some sort of atrocity you see above.

I did come around though. I ditched the bra, GTO covers, cherry bomb, fog lights, etc and swapped them out for a real SHO rear bumper (with the SHO logo filled in so I wouldn't be lame), a SHO interior, big brakes, thick sway bars, dual exhaust. When I was done with it it looked about as nice as a 95 base model Taurus could and handled ridiculously well. It was still slow as all hell though.

I did that to my Lumina when I first got it. Raped Murray's Auto Parts for everything. Mainly the bra, fogs, and the GTS headlight covers. There were other miscellaneous crap I bought and threw out/returned along the way too :rofl: No system or cherry bomb though. I still don't think it looked bad, just dumb to spend money on a bra that I used for 3 months

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
There's a guy that works with me who's from Serbia....if I ever one the lottery I would give him butt loads of money and tell him to do whatever he wants to his car as long as he did the work. I promise it would come out so much more epic then these combined.

transmaxed

TCG Elite Member
Jun 23, 2008
Palatine
Real Name
Matt

On a side note, didn't everyone go through this phase at one point in their life or was it just me?

I will admit I went through something like this too... here what was at one point my only car:

maximasidefront.jpg

maximasideback.jpg

These seem to be the only pics I can find, they are old. I ended up adding a retrofit projector setup in those lights.

I actually still have this car, just now its my winter beater. I never bothered to pull anything off, though I should.

These cars here though are like on a whole other level i feel though... I could never see myself driving either of the 2 cars posted earlier. I have not, and will not change a single thing about the body or interior of my TA.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info