CTS-V Harmonic Balancer (GM Protection Plan)

Caddy_V

Mar 2, 2012
Does anyone work at a Cadillac dealership and can troubleshoot a bad harmonic balancer? I drop my car at Patrick Cadillac to have them look harmonic balancer and they tell me they can not find the problem while driving the car. I'm not sure where to start her. If you look at it you can see that the outer hub in no longer true to the inner hub. I am concerned as this is a big deal. I have searched online and it seems that this is problem on the Corvette, CTS-V, and G8. I don't want to pay my deductible twice nor do i want to explain the problem to ten people to get it repaired. Any Advice?

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
Not really... Gmpp covers most everything and GM certified used cars have a great bumper-to-bumper warranty too. But they need to find a problem to make a claim otherwise the customer has to pay for the inspection time

:werd:
when i first got my gto it was a certified deal. i had the oil pan gasket, shifter assembly, and ac compressor replaced. i told them i saw oil and trans fluid leaks, and the compressor was noisy. they did the work no questions asked :dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info