Emerson's GTO

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I thought I would catch up on my car news...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341112680.381698.jpg

I got my power coated wheels on the car today. Since buying it I have put on an MGW-P shifter, Flowmaster catback and the skip shift eliminator. The car came with a handheld tuner. I have a Svede to install but ran into some bad news. I think I found my air leak as the bottom 2 bolts on the TB were loose. After I got that fixed I tried to put in the intake and could not get it to sit flush. Here is why...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341112952.679505.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341112992.877453.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341113006.115066.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341113290.269657.jpg

So it looks like one of the previous owners decided to use the core support as a jacking point. I did not catch this as it was covered by the radiator cover and the car was lowered so I could not see under it. That is water under the bridge at this point. The AC works great but I do have a small coolant leak to track down. It is not too bad to fix, just time consuming and I will get around to it eventually. I have already consulted with Smug on what needs to be done.

Hopefully LTs are next..

GTwolf

TCG Elite Member
Oct 11, 2009
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/AppRadio/AppRadio+2+(SPH-DA100)

Basically it is an interface to use the phone's brain. Apps like GPS and Navi, not just your music...

These things are sick! I had the app radio 1...for like an hour :rofl: but the 2 is much better. Loved the interface...loved the way it looked in my car, but the appradio 1 had a major flaw. The operational beep. Sounds stupid, but literally EVERY time you touched anything it played an annoying beep at MAX volume through the cars speakers, and there was no way to turn it on or off. Like say you wanted to take the volume from 20 down to 5, it would do this 15 times. Was way too annoying, so I returned it. The 2 still has the beep but it's quiet and comes from the unit itself instead of the cars speakers. Give the dashcommand app a shot, it's awesome paired with the appradio.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info