Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Editors Notes: These helpful steps are also good for when there is no snow falling but massive amounts of ice and snow on the ground

Step 1:
Purchase new 350Z in early spring

Step 2:
Ignore all written and verbal warnings early on stating that the 350Z is worthless in snowy weather

Step 3:
Ignore the nagging voice in your head saying "Buy blizzaks, you'll need them later". Instead tell yourself "Fuck off nagging voice, its July, I want to buy exhaust parts."

Step 4:
Ignore nagging voice after first snow when you see you own Pole Position all season tires. What does he know? I got all seasons bitch.

Step 5:
Get cocky after you manage to get home in the first big snow storm with only one instance of the back end coming out. I can do anything!

Step 6:
Confidence shattered when it snows after negative temperatures the night before and ice is now lurking under the snow.

Step 7:
Leave work early b/c the roads by your office are now a slip and slide. Be careful to avoid the lady in the minivan who decides shes not going to wait for the person stopped infront of her and swerves into your lane only to slide off into a curb. Be sure to keep the car in 2nd gear as any other gear apparently puts too much neck snapping torque to the wheels causing the rear end to flail wildly like a fat kid trying to swim at summer camp.

Step 8:
Retreat the safety of your basement and post on a message board about how its the cars fault you fail at driving in the snow.

Step 9:
Profit

Disclaimer: The woman in the van was helped by a police officer 3 cars back. No one was harmed in the making of "9 Steps to Becoming a Hero".

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info