Fork Seals

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
Other than a shop, that's all I got for ya.

I have seen a lot of people giving good feedback on CTR about Tony, and the guy who told me about him said he has a whole shop in his garage. I know there's another guy on there who does side work but I can't recall his name. Doesn't hurt to give him a call and check his place out. If it seems legit, try it out.

Brian, I think Kegger on CLSB does a lot of side work at his home in Oswego.

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora

I have seen a lot of people giving good feedback on CTR about Tony, and the guy who told me about him said he has a whole shop in his garage. I know there's another guy on there who does side work but I can't recall his name. Doesn't hurt to give him a call and check his place out. If it seems legit, try it out.

I had a guy named Tony change my tires out once years ago. He was in forest park I believe. I wonder if it's the same guy.
I talk to Kegger all the time. Didn't know he does any sidework?

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes

I was partially being sarcastic, although I am a bit weary. I was mostly poking fun at your I know a guy who knows a guy style post. I do appreciate the help though.

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
Not sure if you still need someone, but I do fork seals. My shop isn't super close Aurora though. I'm out in Wauconda if you haven't/can't find anyone.

I was actually coming into this thread to plug your shop :rofl:

Glad you stopped in and welcome to the site.

Sincerely,
-James -- the guy who gave you wayyyyy too much of his money the other day

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info