My Trans Am 2012

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Well got her running again. Carb and distributer where rebuilt. Along with trans and rear end. So pulled back the covers tonight and started claybaring her. Shes got a was to go before shes ready to strut her stuff again, but the journey is underway.
ta2012.JPG

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Yea that will be the next step. Claybarred it just after those pics. Was already to dark when I finished.
Still not sure what I will finish it off with. I have used Liquid Glass in the past with really good results. Except for, I can't use any of the instant detail sprays, they all look terrible.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
What needs to be done to it still?

Mostly detail work now. Does need an new exhust. Already been to Fair Muffler, just need to rebuild my account the wife dosn't know about...lol Calipers could use a rebuild, but as I drive it more I think they will be ok. Will keep an eye on that.
Will need tires soon enough, no clue the age on them. Will have Dan maybe check them out tomorrow when we are at work. They look brand new but are over 10 years old. Then it's just maybe replacing little things that bug me. Dried window seals. Speakers that sound like something from the 70's and 80's. things like that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info