Lamborghini Gallardo UGR Twin Turbo Top Speed Run *VIDEO*

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008

My question is why do they wear helmets? If you were to crash in that car at 251 mph, you would be dead, helmet or not. Is there a cage built in that car that I do not know about?

Not true. one guy crashed his UGR Gallardo at the Texas Mile I think 2 years ago. It flipped in the air multiple times at the end of the track, so he was probably doing over 200mph. Not only did he live, he walked away.

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
Not true. one guy crashed his UGR Gallardo at the Texas Mile I think 2 years ago. It flipped in the air multiple times at the end of the track, so he was probably doing over 200mph. Not only did he live, he walked away.

yeah, but I know that car was equipped with a cage and other safety gear. This car didnt look to have any of that. Also you have to consider the setting. The Texas Mile crash was out in the open, I'd guess a crash in the setting shown in this video could end up much worse. But thats just speculation.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info