If you could pick 3 cars....

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
ok this is kinda like s00ls thread, but different.... Lets say you just won the powerball lottery and you had 150 million dollars after taxes.. what are the first 3 cars you would buy?

criteria:

1.) one is a DD, one is a sports/play car, and the other is a truck/utility vehicle.
2.)remember money is basically no object so i dont wanna see "a clean SHO" or "Really rare GTP"
3.) keep your post at just 3 cars so we can see some variety. some people dont post if they see one of their cars they like already posted.... i know this is hard because i had a couple of close seconds.
4.) remember this is just the first 3, not the only 3 so dont worry if your choices are kind of wacky.
5.) please post pictures!!! its called google images, if you dont know how to post pictures, get off the internet immedietly

let the games begin!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

my DD: S65 AMG

silver-2008-mercedes-benz-s65-amg-in-motion-picture-of-right-side-and-front-end-car-reviews.jpg

my sports car: Ferrari F40

464894227_eaebe1f91e.jpg

my truck: International CXT

TorqueOmata3163.jpg

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
:roflpicard:
2.)remember money is basically no object so i dont wanna see "a clean SHO" or "Really rare GTP"

Why? If you had all the money in the world.. why would it matter?

I would take an extremely low mileage SHO... and build the fuck out of it...

Make it RWD.. 6spd.... Turbo it... ect ect.

Just cause i will have millions doesnt mean i have to have the best, most expensive thing.

1. DD.... g8 GXP or new CTS-v

2. SHO race car (see above)

3. MB ML 63 AMG

oh.. and a TB SS is less expensive than a G8 GXP

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
daily:
IMG_0033.JPG
2r7651u.jpg

996 Twin Turbo cabriolet , white blue or yellow

race car:
13ymj3r.jpg

930 targa with 997 twin turbo engine swap if it would fit.. have to be black with the light tan interior as the one pictured.

SUV:
2i2bk91.jpg

Black cayenne on mesh alloys with brushed or polished lip

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info