Is their a way connect a mp3 to car without a stereo?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Why would anyone steal a face plate? That's weird. You may be able to find a face plate on Ebay or from the manufacturer.

If not, go to Crutchfield.com or some other stereo shop and buy an inexpensive radio with an MP3 hook up and get a harness adapter kit to plug it into your car. It's a simple install and plug and play if you get the harness adapters. It's the easiest and not super expensive way to get your tunes working again. You can find stereos under $100.

Camaro

Regular
Jan 10, 2012
Chicago
Why would anyone steal a face plate? That's weird. You may be able to find a face plate on Ebay or from the manufacturer.

If not, go to Crutchfield.com or some other stereo shop and buy an inexpensive radio with an MP3 hook up and get a harness adapter kit to plug it into your car. It's a simple install and plug and play if you get the harness adapters. It's the easiest and not super expensive way to get your tunes working again. You can find stereos under $100.

That's what i said.

I really don't want to spend any money for it. I was just hoping you could Buy some cheap wires and do it your self or, something like that.

All check craigslist for a cheap stereo

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info