05 SRT-4

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
a buddy of mine just got an 05 SRT-4. its got like 50k on it, and im wondering what kind of things to look for, before starting modding it. I have worked on hundreds of cars, and mod'd quite a few, but i've never opened the hood on one of these yet. I have looked a little bit online, but i really dont have the time to do a whole lot of research, and i'll be the one doing all the work on this car.....

that being said, how hard is the t-stat on the car? (remember i havent even seen this car yet) ie. do i need to turn the heat on in the garage or no lol?

what kind of starter mods are most people doing? pcm? mbc? i have driven one of these things, and it wheel hopped pretty bad...any good mods to help with this? thanks guys!

Phan10m

Regular
Aug 7, 2008
make sure to FIRST check for boost leaks which will be the most common problem. srtforums.com is ur friend.

like he said^^

-exhaust
-wga
-stage 1 or 2 pcm
-appropriate guages

the srt4 is capable of handling around 500hp on the stock turbo so u have plenty of room for add ons before going big turbo.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info