I need paint!

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Its not a matter of what to get, its where. All the places ive been checking just want way too much.

yea but what do you need? are there dents/scratches? do you need to get rid of previous paint? are you going for a show finish or just rust prevention on a beater? this information would all help to determine where to send you...

gpchris95

Apr 9, 2008
yea but what do you need? are there dents/scratches? do you need to get rid of previous paint? are you going for a show finish or just rust prevention on a beater? this information would all help to determine where to send you...

You could have explained that to me in your first post!

No dents, No need to remove old paint. Just need the same color, over the whole car. I want a good paint job. Doesnt have to be show car quality just better than factory.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Fixed.

Ill back his work up though. Does a really good job. :bigthumb:

Thanks Fish. I wish other people would understand that, in the auto body business you pay for quality. When someone comes in the shop after going to Macco (which basically next door) then gets a estimate from my dad they :ugh: and :io:

I noticed Macco advertising $99 bumper paint jobs. :bowrofl:

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
Thanks Fish. I wish other people would understand that, in the auto body business you pay for quality. When someone comes in the shop after going to Macco (which basically next door) then gets a estimate from my dad they :ugh: and :io:

I noticed Macco advertising $99 bumper paint jobs. :bowrofl:

yeah if you read the fine print at the bottom of the Macco ads it says "PAINT ONLY", meaning no prep and probably no clear coat and finishing which are very important steps left out.

gpchris95

Apr 9, 2008
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info